A 35-year-old woman came to outpatient department with complaints of amenorrhea for last 3 months and excessive vomiting. Her pregnancy test report is positive. On clinical examination per abdomen height of fundus is 16cm. Ultrasound scan revealed 2 gestational sac in uterus.
- Define twin pregnancy.
- What are the predisposing factors leading to twin pregnancy?
- What are monozygotic and dizygotic twins?
- Classify the twin pregnancy on the basis of fetal membrane.
- What are the signs and symptoms of twin pregnancy?
- What are the complications of twin pregnancy?
- Langman’s text book of embryology
- Keith L. More Embryology
- Obstetrics by Ten Teachers