5 years old child presents to the OPD with the complaint of swelling and pain in right elbow. There is a recent history of fall on outstretched hand.
On general physical examination the findings are:
Red and tender right elbow region with Positive Pucker sign. Child was hesitant to move the elbow.
Lateral X ray view shows Positive Posterior fat pad sign in the elbow region. It also shows anterior humeral line passing through anterior third of capitulum
- Anatomy of elbow joint
- Boundaries of cubital fossa and neurovascular relations of the elbow joint
- The vascular anastomosis around elbow joint.
- Common Fractures / Injuries in this region
- Complications of fracture around elbow joint
- Normal radiological anatomy of upper limb
- Manifestations of Nerve injuries at the elbow region.
- CUNNIGHAM’S MANUAL OF PRACTICAL ANATOMY
- CLINICALLY ORIENTED ANATOMY. BOOK BY KEITH L. MOORE
- CLINICAL ANATOMY.TEXT BOOK BY RICHARD SNELL